Kuna viimasel ajal ei ole keegi mulle ühtegi armastuskirja saatnud, siis näitan Teile veel ühte vana armastuseavaldust. A'l oli vist õigus: olen liiga tark meeste jaoks:)
Hi,
There is nothing better for the spirit or the body than a love affair.
It elevates the thoughts and flattens the stomachs.We seek the comfort
of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to
help us through the neverending attempt to understand ourselves. And in
the end, someone to comfort us along the way. I must confess that it is
with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing you this mail, which I
know and believes by faith that it must surely find you in good
condition of health.Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple
determination to be happy under all outward circumstances.Happiness is an
endowment and not an acquisition. It depends more upon temperament and
disposition than environment.My name is ****** *****, I am 25 years old
single guy from NIGERIA. One is not bound to have
all the joys in live. You may have everything in life but there are
still those things which one may needed that seems very common to us
yet it kept on giving hard times. Everyone has his or her own
share of pains to bear in life. I've got mine and you've gotten yours. But
we need to lean on each other to keep life smooth going.You may be
financially alright, physically and you may be lacking on the emotional
side of it. I am working and what I am getting monthly is keeping me fine
but I am lacking the right woman in my life, someone to hold on, someone
to lean on, someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to
share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration
times, rainy and sunny times of life.I need an honest , trust worthy and
God fearing woman. Why don’t we give ourselves a trial on pen pal
relationship and see what the future holds for us.We do not believe in accident
and we are sure we had to meet. Since borders and oceans divided us, we
can managed to take first steps towards each other by the internet
among the few possibilities being at our disposal.

Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar