Aafriklase armastus..

Kunagi saadeti mulle selline armastuskiri:


There are times when we embrace changes in our lives as humans.This is absolutely a time for me.....This might sound strange but no matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that. I just want to let you know that i love the way you look.you are such a gorgeous girl and i appreciate your colour.i couldn`t resist leaving you a note cos you look Angelic to me,you sound Angelic on ur profile and if you dont mind...I would want to be ur guidian angel. you are my most prettiest packaged creature i have ever seen. It is virtually like God took his time before creating you which makes you special.Lady,I could walk all around the world I would still never find the right words to tell you how i feel...i see paradise in us if we could work together...Cos the feeling I feel inside my heart is a feeling that has never been felt....And the greatest of all the things i fear is that my true feelings will never be heard by you..Never did I imagine that I would someday be swept off my feet on the internet.......If I could pick a day to explain how i feel knowing you are a match for me, I'd surely pick a Sunday Cos the angels would be totally there at the disposal of you and I....The reason I need the angels to talk to you for me is that you could be an angel without your knowledge .......So maybe you will understand the angels when they tell you how I feel.I wish we could be together forever cos this seems divine to me .

I can't imagine my life without you. You could be the one to make me wanna smile again, you could be the one to make me wanna have kids,You could be the one I'd take on a date down the aisle down to the mountains and be the first and the last girl to become my bride. i wish i could come over to steal you and run away with you .....I need You and You Alone For Real. Determination and communication today could be our key to a successful untiy as one...

Nii ilus(A)

Huvitav, paljudele ta selle kirja saatis(A)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Powered By Blogger